Monday 25 May 2015

365 Day Challenge

Tuesday
Day 140: what is your biggest fear?
Lose someone that I love, but I guess that that is inevitable...
(But I'm very much afraid of sharks)

Wednesday
Day 141: Would you rather people be honest with you, even if it’s something not good, or lie to you to make you feel good?
Always the truth, even if it breaks my heart I prefer the truth over living in a lie or in denial

Thursday
Day 142: Something you hope you never have to do.
Idk to kill something or someone...

Friday
Day 143: Things that make you sad
World hunger, war, poverty, exploration… feeling useless about all this;
Other people’s pain…
Feeling lonely, fat or stupid…

Saturday
Day 144: What do you always carry around with you?
A notebook and a pen, a book...

Sunday
Day 145: What is the last thing you had to save your money for?
The InterRail that I'm going to do this summer

No comments:

Post a Comment