Friday 26 June 2015

Summer

First week of vacations and I'm already bored to death
don't take me wrong
I don't want to go back to school or anything
I just need something to do
When William is in town 
I leave my house everyday we go for walks
 we go to his pool 
we do movie nights, 
we cook together,
we go to parties etc...
when my friends are in town we also go out we make plans etc
But William went to a handball tournament last Wednesday
and my friends coincidentally aren't in town this weekend either
So I'm alone :c
And even though I got a lot of things to do
I don't feel like doing any of them...
So I though about going to my beach house this morning (alone)
My parents said I could go
But since I also want to go on vacations with William 
I thought it would be best to wait and save the money 

No comments:

Post a Comment