Tuesday 2 June 2015

Update

Hello guys
I'm sorry I haven't been writing but I have been crazy busy
I just got back from Lisbon
Yesterday Carol and I got the afternoon train to Lisbon, where we stayed at her house (with her brother who's studying there) because this morning we attended the amnistian's International conference
It was so interesting
Plus I have been going crazy with the exams, I only have like 15 days until my first exam
I have the Portuguese exam on th 17 this month and the History exam 2 days later (it's insane!)
Anyway William was at Lisbon too, last week (from Thursday to saturday) on a school project so we haven't been spend much time together either (unfortunately)
But on sunday he came over on the afternoon and stayed until 00.00
So we always find ways to make it work
Hope you guys are okay
See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment