Sunday 17 May 2015

365 Day Challenge

Tuesday
Day 133: is change a good thing?
Well it can be, I guess... But in my opinion it will depend on how you face things

Wednesday
Day 134: If you had to choose between a million dollars or to be able to change a regret, what would you do?
I don't know a regret seems like my first choice... but that would probably change where and who I'm so the money? not because I'm greedy but dude to the fact that everything that I’ve done in my life brought me here, to where I’m right now, brought me to my friends my family and boyfriend and right now I would want anything to change that. Plus that money I would give it to charity, and make something that really matters.

Thursday
Day 135: would you give up all of your presents one Christmas time to help others from other countries
Yes I would, actually I’m already developing this plan for this Christmas where instead of receiving presents or money I will give all the money I can collect to an Africa fundraising to give water to people…

Friday
Day 136: Pictures of you taken recently
   


Saturday
Day 137: a silly picture of you/ you & your friends

Sunday
Day 138: how did you spend your last birthday?
My last birthday is today haha

No comments:

Post a Comment