Sunday 17 May 2015

Thank you

Hello guys, good morning
So last night around midnight I was getting ready to go to bed
after one last seventeen's drink with my mum

When Sofi, Carol and William came into my room 
with this really amazing cake and a bag filled with balloons, 
these balloons were stuffed with gifts
(some of these weren't inside the balloons *but the beer was* I have no idea how carol did it)



So after one amazing cake, one pretty lazy candle
4 rooms, 8 balloons, only 3 hours of sleep
and 3 amazing friends
I can now say thank you for everything
I can't picture my life with you and hope I never have to
Because no matter how hard life is you guys 
make it so much easier with all of your madness
love you so much 
(you made enjoy my birthday, 
and you guys know that that is saying something)

No comments:

Post a Comment