Saturday 16 May 2015

Only one more day being a seventeen "dancing queen"

So tomorrow I turn 18, and that is it
Then I became an adult
just like that
I can vote, drive, 
go to jail and be sentenced as an adult, 
drink...
When I was 13/14 years old and my brother turned 18 I was shocked
I couldn't believe how grown up he was
the he went to college and his all life changed...

and now it's my turn
and even though that I'm glad
it's also a little bit overwhelming
Anyway I have an history test on Monday 
so I have to spend the weekend studying 
but I just hope I have a peaceful and smooth birthday
(on the upper side, I don't really like to celebrate my birthday 
and since it's on a Sunday and everyone is busy I don't have to)

Anyway hope you guys have a fantastic weekend xx

No comments:

Post a Comment